Horseradish is an excellent condiment for any kind of meat. The addition of whey in this recipe makes it extra tasty and nutritious!
- 1 cup peeled and chopped horseradish root
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup whey from yogurt or milk kefir
- Process the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Add extra whey if needed to keep the ingredients moving.
- Place in a glass jar, and cover tightly.
- Allow to ferment on your counter at room temperature for 2 to 3 days.
- Refrigerate and enjoy as desired.