Our Vegan Yogurt Starter consists of a blend of lactic acid bacteria specifically selected for use in making dairy-free yogurt. This direct-set vegan culture has a mild yogurt flavor with a smooth texture and slightly weak viscosity.
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Use 1 packet with 1-2 quarts alternative milk. (For larger batches, use 2 packets with 1-4 gallons of alternative milk.)
- Cultures at 110º F using a yogurt maker or other appliance.
- This culture often requires a thickener to achieve a store-bought yogurt consistency. (Learn more about thickener options.)
- Direct-set (single-use) culture - each packet makes one batch of vegan yogurt.
- Instructions for using this culture are included and may be found here.
- Having trouble making vegan yogurt? Browse our Yogurt Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance.
Vegan Yogurt Starter Instructions and Troubleshooting
Shipping Information and Shelf Life
- Our Vegan Yogurt Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a freeze-dried yogurt culture.
- For best results, store in the refrigerator or freezer and use by the date on the box.
Download the Instructions
Actual product may differ from image shown above.