After weeks of delicate fermenting and patient waiting, the time will come to bottle your wine! This corker is a great option for winemakers that prefer the control of a single lever action. Use this standing corker to compress the cork and plunge into bottle with one swift motion.
- Dimensions: 15 x 17 inch base, 39 inches tall
- Country of Origin: Italy
Portuguese Floor Corker Features
- Locking bottle platform holds bottles in place
- Plastic crimping jaws
- Adjustable depth plunger
- Single lever allows clean action
- Not recommended for corks larger than #9
How to Use Portuguese Floor Corker
- Use this hand held corker to insert corks into finished wine bottles.
- Use with #7, #8 or #9 straight corks for easy insertion.
- Able to cork bottles from 375 ml to 1.5 liters in size.
Other Equipment Required for Bottling Wine
AutoSiphon (or racking cane and siphon tubing), Bottle Filler, Wine Bottles, Corks, and Metabisulphate for treating corks.
Click here to view our complete list of winemaking equipment kits and supplies.