After weeks of delicate fermenting and patient waiting, the time will come to bottle your wine! Use this double level corker to easily insert corks into completed bottles of wine and seal off your finished product. An economical option for those just starting out winemaking.
- Durable, made of steel and plastic
- Dimensions: 10.25 inch handles, 8-12 inch height (dependent on positioning)
- Sturdy and Easy-to-Use
- Country of Origin: Portugal
How to Use Portuguese Double Lever Corker
- Use this hand held corker to insert corks into finished wine bottles.
- Use with #8 or #9 corks for easy insertion.
Other Equipment Required for Bottling Wine
AutoSiphon (or racking cane and siphon tubing), Bottle Filler, Wine Bottles, Corks, and Metabisulphate for treating corks.
Click here to view our complete list of winemaking equipment kits and supplies.