A successful fermentation project often depends on keeping away unwanted oxygen. This starts with packing vegetables tightly into the canning jars, removing air and drawing out moisture.
- Dual sided design makes this packer extra versatile and perfect for fermenting small batches.
- Materials: Made from all natural, untreated acacia wood. Renowned for its strength, and both sustainable and eco-friendly | Verified ferment-safe and lead-free.
- Dimensions: Length: 10 inches | Wide End Width: 2.5 inches | Small End Width: 2 inches
- Designed to fit into both regular-mouth and wide-mouth mason jars (one end for each jar)
- Care: Hand wash in warm soapy water only | NOT dishwasher safe | To extend the life of this product, oil it occasionally using food-safe mineral oil | Avoid letting the pickle packer stand in water.
Pair with the Pickle Pipe Airlock and Pickle Pebbles for simple and successful vegetable fermentation.
Just getting started fermenting? We're happy to help! Browse our fermenting resources below to help you with your next project!