3-Part Salad Sprout Seed Mix is a tasty blend of alfalfa, broccoli, and radish, which adds a little kick to your salad bowl.
- Certified Organic
- High germination rate
- Fast and easy to grow
- Perfect for planting, gardens, cooking, or food storage
- High in Vitamins A, B-1, B-6 and C, Folic and Pantothenic Acids, Niacin, Potassium, Iron and Phosphorous & Chlorophyll.
- All seeds grown in North America
3-Part Salad Sprout Seed Instructions
- General information and step-by-step instructions for sprouting seeds can be found here.
- Use 2 tablespoons seeds per quart jar. Soak in water 10-12 hours, then drain. Rinse seeds 2-3 times a day until ready to use (approximately 5 days).
- Organic alfalfa seeds, organic broccoli seeds, organic radish seeds
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
3-Part Salad Sprout Seed Storage Information and Shelf Life
Store in a sealed container in a cool dry place. Shelf life is 6 months to 1 year although they may keep longer (germination rate will drop over time).
Actual product may differ from image shown above.