Use Black Oxide Pigment Powder to add color to homemade soaps and cosmetics. This product can be used on its own or in combination with other natural pigments, for a wide variety of color shades. Use with our Basic White Melt and Pour Soap Base and create interesting designs. Or use with Halloween shapes, for fun holiday soaps!
- All natural colorant, filtered to remove harmful impurities
- Matte finish, with a true black tone
- Use in clear soap bases: Color does not stay transparent
- Use in white soap bases: Color appears as a pastel shade
- Color will not fade when exposed to light
- 0.1 oz packet
- Country of Origin: USA
Matte Black Oxide Pigment Powder Storage Information and Shelf Life
- Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool area.
- Pigment powder is good one year from date of manufacture.
- When used in personal care products, product has a 1-year shelf-life.
Instructions for Using Matte Black Oxide Pigment Powder
We recommend wearing gloves and eye protection when handling pigment powder and an apron to protect clothing. Approved for color additive applications in general cosmetics, cosmetics for eyes, and lips.
- To Use with Melt and Pour Soap Bases:
- Add pigment powder to a small amount of liquid glycerin.
- Mix well to avoid speckling.
- Add amount desired to melted soap base, more for darker colors, less for lighter colors. If soap bubbles are not white, too much color was used
- To Use with Mineral Make-up: