This plastic mold is easy to use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add different essential oils and natural pigment powders to each, for a variety of scents and colors.
- Express your love on Valentine's Day or for anniversaries with the gorgeously sculpted love soap mold tray.
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 135 - 145ºF
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Not approved for food contact.
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
- Country of Origin: United States
Love Soap Mold Tray Measurements
- Each bar measures 4 x 2 x 1.25 inches
- Makes 8 bars, 4.25 ounces each for a total of 34 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Love Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- Cut cooled soap into bars using a straight or wavy-edged soap cutter.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.