Broccoli sprouts have gained in popularity over the past few years. Instead of buying expensive sprouts at the grocery store, sprout your own at home with our Organic Broccoli Sprouting Seeds!
OTHER BRASSICA SPROUTING SEEDS
Follow the instructions below to sprout all our seeds in the brassica family:
- Organic Broccoli Sprouting Seeds
- Organic Radish Sprouting Seeds
- Chinese Cabbage Sprouting Seeds
- Organic Brown Mustard Sprouting Seeds
Instructions for Sprouting Broccoli & Brassica Seeds
- Rinse ¼ cup seeds, removing any debris or floating matter.
- Place seeds in a quart jar or other sprouting container. Add ½-¾ cup cool water, cover with a sprouting screen or mesh sprouting lid and soak 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain all water off the seeds.
- Invert the jar over a bowl at an angle so that the seeds will drain and air will be able to circulate.
- After 6-8 hours of draining, rinse and drain again.
- Repeat rinsing and draining 2-3 times daily.
- Tiny sprouts should begin to form in 3-4 days. Once sprout tails appear, move sprout container to indirect light for growing green leaves.
- Once sprouts reach desired length, usually 1-2 inches, drain well and enjoy immediately or transfer to a covered container.
Sprouts will keep in the refrigerator for several days.