Sweet and tart and a breeze to stir up, this chilly treat will truly bring a smile to a summer afternoon. It is important to note that the fruit in this recipe must be prepared and frozen beforehand.
- 4 cups peeled, pitted, and chunked peaches, frozen solid
- 4-5 large, hulled, sliced strawberries, frozen solid
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a blender, pulse all ingredients until blended, and then process until smooth and creamy. This may take up to 8 minutes.
- Served immediately as a soft-serve, or freeze in an airtight container to harden.
- Frozen yogurt will keep, covered in the freezer, for up to a month.