This rich and creamy frozen yogurt recipe with its hint of lemon and mint is a real treat on a hot summer afternoon. Our Greek Yogurt Starter lends the recipe that traditional tang, but any yogurt variety may be drained and used in this recipe.
- 3 cups Greek-Style yogurt, strained for 2-4 hours
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- Chopped mint leaves to taste
- Thoroughly mix the yogurt, lemon juice, and honey. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- No ice cream maker? Choose an option from our article on How to Make Cultured Ice Cream Without A Machine.
- Top with the mint leaves prior to serving.