- 1 Quart-Sized Batch Vegan Yogurt
- 2 Tbs. Agave Nectar (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup Fruit of Your Choice
- Toppings of your choice
- Pour your chilled, homemade yogurt recipe into a freezer ziplock bag. Add your sweetener and/or fruit (optional) and stir.
- Take care to push out as much air as possible
- Seal firmly
- Lay the bag flat and place it in the freezer for 2-3 hours
- Remove from freezer, then bend and flex the bag to break up the block
- Place yogurt chunks in a food processor
- Pulse gently until combined, about 30-45 seconds
- Scoop and enjoy topped with you favorite toppings
The yogurt should be fairly thick before you put it in the freezer. If not, thicken your yogurt before you freeze. Additionally, be sure that you don’t pulse in the food processor too long, about 30-45 seconds will do. Viola!
If you use fruit, some good choices are (peeled) peaches, banana, kiwi, and berries. If you add oranges, make sure to peel off the white pith.