When starting a new diet, it can seem like a lot of work to keep the right foods on the table. With our yogurt starters, you can choose keto-friendly ingredients and with the Instant Pot, the process just got a whole lot easier!
- 1 packet Traditional or Mild Flavor Yogurt Starter (store extras in the freezer)
- 1-2 quarts pasteurized cream (avoid ultra-pasteurized/UHT)
- Pour 1-2 quarts of cream into your Instant Pot
- Turn the valve to the “pressure” setting.
- Hit the “YOGURT” button until it says “BOIL.” Wait until the “BOIL” cycle is complete.
- Release the pressure valve.
- Open the Instant Pot.
- Cool your cream to 115 degrees (life hack - stir the cream with a frozen water bottle).
- Add 1 yogurt packet into the yogurt maker and stir thoroughly.
- Hit the “YOGURT” button again until it says 24 hours.
- Wait until 24-hour cycle is complete.
- Once the yogurt has set, cover it and allow it to cool for 2 hours at room temperature.
- After 2 hours, refrigerate the yogurt for at least 6 hours before consuming.