These tasty cookies are made with a bare minimum of ingredients, but a maximum of flavor!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (almost any form of sugar will work)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla until well blended.
- Place mounds of 1 tablespoon each of cookie batter about 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten the mounds with the tines of a fork, making a crosshatch pattern on the cookies.
- Bake until golden around edges, about 10 minutes. Transfer to racks to cool. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- You can sprinkle these cookies with coarse sea salt, if desired.