These are the fudgy, decadent, delicious brownies you crave when you want something full of chocolate. With only a small amount of flour in the recipe and no leavening agents, it is as dense you could ever want a brownie.
Use any sprouted grain flour you like, from wheat to brown rice to quinoa, as gluten isn’t necessary to keep these brownies together.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sprouted flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten in separate bowl
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt butter over low heat. Pour into a medium bowl and cool a few minutes.
- Beat eggs separately in a small bowl.
- Stir sugar into melted butter, followed by flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, and eggs. Mix just to combine.
- Pour into buttered 8x8-inch pan and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. For a fudgier brownie, keep the baking time at the lower end of the range.