As another great use for the never-ending sourdough starter, these rustic noodles are thick, chewy, and delicious. If you prefer your noodles less rustic, feel free to use a pasta machine. This is a great recipe to put together the night before for the next day’s lunch or dinner.
- 1 cup sourdough starter
- 3 cups whole-grain flour
- 6 egg yolks
- Pour the sourdough starter into a mixing bowl. Add the flour and yolks to the starter.
- Mix thoroughly until the mixture forms a ball.
- Let sit for 8 hours or overnight.
- Place ball on counter and roll it out very, very thin. Trim the edges to make a rectangle.
- Slicethe noodles in whatever shapes you please.