This conditioner can easily be made from things you probably have in your pantry already. With coconut milk, honey, and jojoba oil, this conditioner is a treat to help give your locks a luscious shine. We also love that it’s super easy to make and use!
- 1/8 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. jojoba oil
- 1 Tbsp. greek yogurt
- 3-5 drops lavender essential oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until you are ready to use.
- Comb through wet hair and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse out thoroughly and wash your hair as you would normally.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
Will keep for up to 1 week stored in the refrigerator.