Your feet work hard every day. Full of minerals, this relaxing foot soak will help soften and soothe cracked, dry or achy feet.
- Heat 4 cups water to just boiling. Steep chamomile flowers 5 minutes.
- Find a large bowl or container big enough to fit both feet and place it on the floor with a towel underneath to protect floor.
- Add the chamomile tea and all remaining ingredients to the bowl, then fill 2/3 full with comfortably hot water.
- Mix well with metal spoon to dissolve salts.
How to Use Tired Foot Soak:
- Soak feet until water begins to cool.
- Pat feet dry and and follow with a moisturizer, salve or oil, such as Peppermint Foot Rub.