Use these for a daily, mess-free way to freshen up your footwear. Sachets are packed with odor and moisture absorbing baking soda and arrowroot powder, along with anti-bacterial essential oils.
- An old pair of nylons, tights or thin socks
- String or rubber band
- Combine baking soda and arrowroot powder together in a bowl and stir.
- Add essential oils to the mixture.
- To make sachets, cut off the feet of an old pair of nylons, tights or even thin socks.
- Scoop 1/2 cup of mixture into each nylon foot and secure with string or a rubber band to make two sachets.
- Place one sachet into each shoe overnight or when you are wearing other shoes.
Shelf Life and Storage Information:
- Sachets will lose effectiveness with time and should be replaced every 3 months.
- For best results, do not use in wet shoes. Place wet shoes on a shoe dryer or stuff them with newspaper first to dry out, then use sachets to help absorb residual moisture and odors.
Keep essential oils out of reach of children. For more information, please consult these essential oil safety guidelines.