This all-natural perfume is formulated with body and mood enhancing ingredients, rather than the synthetic neurotoxins often used by the perfume industry. Customize the fragrance to your personal scent preference and desired mood. To use, simply rub a small amount onto the pulse points of the neck and wrists.
Essential Oil Suggestions:
Other Combinations to Try:
- If using more than one essential oil, premix a small amount first to ensure the scents are complimentary. Find more essential oil safety guidelines
- Once the desired scent is chosen, premix the essential oil drops with the vitamin E oil and set aside. This will be used once wax melts.
- Combine beeswax and sweet almond oil in a glass jar that can be dedicated to beeswax, as it will be difficult to clean out.
- Place glass jar in a pot of water (water should come halfway up the jar) and heat until wax has fully melted. Have pre-mixed oils and container for finished perfume ready.
- Remove from heat and quickly add pre-mixed oils to glass jar. Be sure to stir before wax hardens.
- Pour into 1 ounce balm containers, or increase recipe to make gifts.
- If wax hardens before pouring, gently reheat just enough to remelt wax and pour.