Fresh, sweet pineapple, banana, coconut, and honey are offset by tangy kefir. The combination is both refreshing and full of probiotics, making it the perfect addition to a barbecue spread or brunch.
- 2 fresh pineapples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups milk kefir
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Combine pineapple, bananas, and coconut flakes in a large bowl.
- Warm coconut milk with honey over low heat for just a few minutes, just enough to dissolve the honey.
- Whisk together milk kefir and coconut milk-honey mixture. Pour over fruit-coconut mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.