Herbs and spices combine with milk kefir to make a cultured alternative to ranch dip that your family will love.
- ½ cup strained kefir (consistency of sour cream)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (preferably lacto-fermented mayonnaise)
- 1 tsp. dill
- 2 tsp. parsley
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. onion salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper, freshly ground
- Mix together the strained kefir and mayonnaise.
- Combine with the other ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.