Adding leafy greens to meals on a daily basis may be tricky. To help bridge the gap there are green powders that contain a mixture of dried green leafy vegetables, sea grasses, and other healthful ingredients. Try it in combination with kombucha made using our Kombucha Tea Starter Culture, and you've got an amazing probiotic beverage!
- 2 tsp. greens powder
- (1-2 Tbsp.) Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Enough kombucha to fill a 16-ounce vessel
- Add the greens powder and lemon juice to a 16-ounce container.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving 1/2-1 inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and shake vigorously to dissolve greens powder. Culture 3-7 days or until desired level of carbonation is reached.
- Drink immediately or move bottles to refrigerator.