It is an unlikely combination – kombucha and chocolate – but its unexpectedness is part of what makes it so delicious. Chocolate and raspberry are a great combination and make this recipe work delightfully. The sugar in the jam creates a great carbonated beverage full of raspberry flavor with a hint of chocolate.
- 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- Enough kombucha to fill your 16-ounce vessel
- Add the cocoa powder and raspberry jam to a pint-size container.
- Fill with kombucha, leaving 1/2-1 inch of headspace.
- Cap tightly and shake gently to dissolve cocoa powder and jam. Ferment 3-7 days, or until kombucha is carbonated to your liking.
- Enjoy immediately or move bottles to refrigerator for storage.