Four different cheeses come together to transform this traditional family favorite into a gourmet treat for all ages.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a 3 quart saucepot over low heat. Stir in flour, seasoned salt, and white pepper. Stir continuously until the mixture is smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Stir milk into seasoned butter mixture, and place the pot back over low heat. Stir constantly. Bring to a boil while you stir, and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Using a whisk, stir in the sharp cheddar, Gruyère, and cubed cream cheese into the flour mixture. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Begin adding the cooked and drained pasta into the cheese sauce, stirring gently. Spoon the pasta and cheese sauce into a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake mac and cheese uncovered in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly.