Sign up for our weekly newsletter and receive our collection of eBooks free!
Join over 300,000 subscribers!
Weekly newsletter including recipes, troubleshooting tips, and inspiration for making Real Food and natural products at home.
We emphasize cultured and fermented foods. Take a peek at a sample newsletter!
Only sign up once for access to ALL of our current eBooks. You'll receive an email with a link to access them all!
We respect your privacy: we never trade, sell, or loan your information.
Don't forget to check your inbox!
A few minutes after signing up, you will receive an email with a link to access the eBooks below! Happy Culturing!
Techniques & recipes to give your gluten-free sourdough baking a lift!
Our Gluten-free Sourdough eBook features:
- 198 pages including 66 recipes
- Introduction to Working with Gluten-free Sourdough
- A Guide to Binders in Gluten-free Sourdough Baking
- A Guide to Flour Substitutions
- Using Gluten-free Sourdough Boosters
- How to Make a Gluten-free, All-Purpose Flour Blend
- Gluten-free Sourdough Paleo Options
- Plus recipes for Gluten-free Sourdough Quick Breads, Muffins, Flat Breads, Desserts, and more!
Learn to make delicious, probiotic drinks at home!
Our Water Kefir eBook features:
- 129 pages including 24 recipes
- The Origin of Water Kefir
- Composition of Water Kefir Grains
- A Comparison: Milk Kefir and Water Kefir
- Water Kefir vs. Kombucha
- Water Kefir: A Kid-friendly Beverage
- How to Make Water Kefir
- Caring for Water Kefir
- Flavoring Water Kefir
- Plus 24 Recipes for Flavoring and Using Water Kefir
Learn how to ferment your vegetables, naturally!
Our Lacto-fermentation eBook features:
- 200 pages including 64 recipes
- What is Lacto-fermentation?
- A Basic Formula for Fermenting Vegetables and Preparation Techniques
- Choosing Ingredients and Equipment
- Tips and Tricks for Addressing Common Fermentation Challenges
- How to Know When Your Vegetables Are Ready for Cold Storage
- Why Your Ferment Grew Mold, What You Can Do with It, and How to Prevent It
- An Introduction to Culturing Fruit
- How to Make Fermented Vegetable Juices
- Plus 64 Recipes for Vegetables, Fruits, and Condiments
Learn how to make homemade milk kefir.
Our Milk Kefir eBook features:
- 155 pages including 35 recipes
- What is Kefir?
- How to Make Dairy Kefir
- How to Use Dairy Kefir
- Creamy Herb Kefir Dressing
- Blue Cheese and Walnut Kefir Dip
- Chocolate Kefir Bread
- Oatmeal Kefir Muffins
- Kefir Ice Cream
- Plus 30 more recipes using kefir
Everything you need to know to make perfect yogurt at home.
Our Yogurt eBook features:
- 180 pages including 40 recipes
- What is Yogurt?
- Yogurt Basics
- Choosing Your Milk
- Alternative Milks (Soy, Nut, Rice, etc.)
- Choosing a Yogurt Starter
- Enhancing Yogurt: Thickening and Flavorings
- How to Make Greek-style Yogurt
- Plus so much more including 40 recipes using your homemade yogurt
Learn to make fermented kombucha tea at home.
Our Kombucha eBook features:
- 130 pages including 27 recipes
- What Is Kombucha?
- Obtaining a Kombucha Scoby
- How to Make Kombucha
- Flavoring and Bottling Kombucha
- Setting Up a Continuous Brewing System
- Taking a Break from Making Kombucha
- Uses for Extra Kombucha Scobys
- Creative Ways to Use Kombucha Tea
- Plus so much more including 27 recipes for using kombucha
Learn all about the art of making cheese at home.
Our Cheesemaking eBook features:
- 280 pages including detailed instructions for making 50 varieities of cheese
- Detailed information on cheese making processes and procedures to produce reliable tasty cheese
- Advice for choosing equipment and ingredients
- Instructions for wrapping, waxing, aging, and smoking hard cheeses
- Ideas for flavoring soft cheeses
- 39 recipes for using your homemade cheese including appetizers, main dishes, and desserts
Learn the fundamentals of sourdough baking at home.
Our Sourdough eBook features:
- 200 pages including 50 recipes
- Basic Principles of Working with Sourdough
- Switching Your Sourdough to a New Type of Flour
- Taking a Break from Working with Sourdough
- Short vs. Long Fermentation in Sourdough Baking
- Artisan Loaves from Your Kitchen Oven
- Manipulating the Sourness of Your Sourdough
- Using a Bread Machine to Make Sourdough
- How to Adapt a Recipe to Become a Sourdough Recipe
- Troubleshooting Sourdough and FAQs
- Plus so much more including 50 recipes for using sourdough