Kombucha Bottling & Flavoring Kit
Hand-picked ingredients and supplies to take your kombucha brewing to the next level!
With 3 flip-top bottles and an assortment of flavorings, this kombucha kit is perfect for anyone ready to take their kombucha brewing to the next level! With our favorite recipes and organic ingredients, it provides a great introduction to bottling kombucha to get that extra fizziness!
TOTAL TIME: 2-7 days
ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
MAKES: 3 bottles of ginger kombucha, 3 bottles of chia seed kombucha, and 3 bottles of pumpkin spice kombucha;
Hand-Picked Ingredients & Supplies
In This Kit:
Bottling kombucha is a great way to add extra fizz to your fermented drink, but sticky messes and shards of glass are not fun. That's why strong, sturdy bottles are so important for bottling. These swing-top bottles have a narrow neck that's ideal for withstanding the pressure that can build up from fermentation gases.
- Volume: 500 ml (16.9 oz.)
- Swing-top design creates an instant airtight seal
- Kit includes 3 bottles
Ginger kombucha is a flavoring favorite! This organic crystallized ginger will add a kick to finished kombucha you won't be able to resist.
- Ingredients: Organic Ginger And Organic Raw Sugar
- Usage: Use 2 to 5 tsp. (minced) per bottle for ginger kombucha and 1 to 3 tsp. (minced) per bottle for pumpkin spice.
Chia seeds add nut-like notes to finished kombucha. Use 3 to 6 Tbsp. per bottle for a gelled drink rich in probiotics and omega-3 fatty acids!
- Kit includes 7.45 oz bag
- 100% Organic
- Ingredients: Organic Black Chia Seeds
- Ingredients: Organic cinnamon, organic ginger, organic nutmeg, organic cloves.
Looking for a fizzy ginger treat? Adding a extra sugar to your bottle before adding your finished kombucha gives the live cultures a little something extra to feast on. We include 6 packets in this kit. Use 1 per bottle or a little more for extra sweetness and fizz!
- Certified USDA Organic
- Fair Trade
- Evaporated Cane Juice
Use this strainer to strain flavorings from your bottled kombucha!
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Materials: BPA-free PP plastic handle & nylon mesh strainer
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 2.5 inches | Holds about 1/4 cup
Label your bottled kombucha with these wooden mason jar tags to add a special touch! Write directly on them or paint with chalkboard paint to use them over and over again!
- Bag of 8 Tags
- Twine included
- Country of Origin: China
Finished Plain Kombucha, Funnel, Other Flavorings (optional)
Tips & Tricks:
Put the cap (A) on the grolsch bottle and adjust it so that the two prongs (B) touch the bottle and the semicircular closure (C) points up. Push one prong into a hole (D) on the side of the bottle, and repeat with the other prong. To seal the bottle, push down hard on the closure (C).
You can check how bubbly your kombucha is by gently tipping your bottle. Do this after a day or so. If you see bubbles swarming to the top, burp your bottles every 24 hours or so to release some pressure. Moving the kombucha to the fridge will stop the fermentation, so wait until you see some bubbles when tilting the bottle to move it to the fridge.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to flavoring kombucha! Try some of the flavor ideas below for more delicious kombucha creations! (Amounts per one 16-oz. grolsch flip-top bottle)
- Chocolate Raspberry: 1 Tbsp. Raspberry Jam + 1/2 tsp. cocoa powder
- Juice: 2-3 Tbsp. Fruit or Vegetable Juice + 1 Sugar Packet
- Apple Cinnamon: 1/4 apple, diced or 3 Tbsp. apple juice + 1/2 tsp. cinnamon chips
- Citrus: 1/4 orange or grapefruit + 1 Sugar Packet