Advertise your love of lavender with the word printed right on the soap. Use this quality soap mold with our Goat Milk Glycerin Melt and Pour Soap Base and Organic Lavender Essential Oil, for a true lavender experience!
- Makes 8 bars of soap
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Lavender Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 4 x 2 x 1¼ inches
- Makes 8 bars, 4 ounces each for a total of 32 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Lavender Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- Cut cooled soap into bars using a straight or wavy-edged soap cutter.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.