Make soap squares with a variety of thickness with this large square soap mold. Color as you like with our variety of natural pigment powders. Use one color or swirl colors to make unusual soap designs.
- Allows for a variety of soap thickness
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Large Square Loaf Soap Mold Measurements
- Dimensions: 16 x 3 x 3-3/8 inches (top is slightly wider than base to ease soap removal)
- Makes 5 pounds of soap
Instructions for Large Square Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.