Let them know you made it yourself with this clever soap mold tray that includes the word HANDMADE printed right on each bar! A lovely floral border completes the simple yet elegant design. Use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases.
- Makes 8 bars of soap
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Handmade Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 4 x 2 x 1¼ inches
- Makes 8 bars, 4¼ ounces each for a total of 34 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Handmade Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- Cut cooled soap into bars using a straight or wavy-edged soap cutter.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.