Transform your bath with these 5 beautiful butterfly soap molds. These plastic molds are easy to use with any of our Melt and Pour Soap Bases. Add different essential oils and natural pigment powders to each, for a variety of scents and colors.
- 5 round molds, each with a unique butterfly design
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Guest 5 Butterfly Soap Mold Measurements
- Cavity Dimensions: 2 x 0.75 inches
- Cavities: 5 (1 for each unique butterfly design)
- Each cavity makes a 1½-ounce soap for a total of 7.5 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Guest 5 Butterfly Soap Mold
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.