Make delicious fresh soft cheeses at home with this easy-to-use kit. This kit includes everything you need, just add milk! The cheese recipes in the Fresh Cheese Making Kit are perfect for beginners.
- All ingredients included except fresh milk (see more below).
- Use pasteurized or raw cow or goat milk. Avoid UHT or ultra-pasteurized milk.
- Includes instructions for making feta, cottage cheese, cream cheese, fromage blanc, and traditional quark.
- Each cheese can usually be made in under an hour, though some require straining or can be aged (optional).
- Makes 15-24 pounds of cheese, depending on the variety of cheeses made.
- Having trouble with one or more cheeses in this kit? Refer to all our Cheese Troubleshooting Articles or contact us for assistance.
What's Included in the Fresh Cheese Making Kit?
Instructions and Troubleshooting
Ingredients and Allergen Information
- Please refer to the individual product pages for the ingredients and allergen information of each item included in the kit (listed above).
- This kit contains no GMO ingredients.
Shelf-life and Storage Information
- Store in freezer: Cheese cultures; These starters will keep for 12+ months if stored properly.
- Store in refrigerator: Liquid Vegetable Rennet; Liquid rennet will keep 6 months if stored properly.
- Store in a cool, dry place: Calcium Chloride, Cheese Salt; Cheese salt will last indefinitely if stored properly.
Actual product may differ from image shown above.