Temperature control is crucial to homebrewing so don't be left without a fermometer. Stick it on the side of a carboy or bucket to monitor fermentation temperature.
- 36°-78° F range with 2° increments
- Manufactured by Brewcraft USA
- Dimensions: 6-3/8 inches long
- Liquid crystal thermometer with a peel-off adhesive back
How to Use Fermometer:
- Stick it on the side of a carboy or bucket to monitor fermentation temperature.
- Adhesive can withstand washing and sanitizing of fermentation vessels (up to about 50 washes), just be sure to not scrub aggressively where it is attached to fermentation vessel.
- Please note we don't recommend transferring it from one fermentation vessel to another as it can be tough to remove.
Replacement for fermometer included in Brewcraft USA's Homebrewer Starter Kit (Standard or Deluxe).
Sanitation Reminder: Remember to always thoroughly clean and sanitize brewing equipment before use.