This soap mold tray features 2 soaps for each word in the trio, surrounded by an Art Deco border. Mix and match in a decorative bowl, for a great look in your bath area. Add delightful, pleasing scents with Heart Song Essential Oil Blend or your favorite essential oils.
- Makes 6 rectangular bars of soap: 2 Faith, 2 Hope, and 2 Love
- Appropriate for use with cold-processed soaps or melt and pour soap bases
- Withstands temperatures up to 145ºF
- Non-toxic and food-safe
- Sturdy, good for repeated use
- Made of clear, flexible recycled PVC plastic (Please note the photo featured above shows a finished soap and not the mold itself)
Faith Hope Love Soap Mold Tray Dimensions
- Each bar measures 3 x 2.17 x 1 inches
- Makes 6 bars, 4 ounces each for a total of 24 ounces of soap
Instructions for Using Faith Hope Love Soap Mold Tray
- Pour soap mixture into mold and cool. Remove soap 12-24 hours after cooling.
- Cut cooled soap into bars using a straight or wavy-edged soap cutter.
- If soap is difficult to release from mold, place filled mold in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- To clean after making soap, soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Avoid hot dishwater or dishwasher, as high temperatures may warp the mold.
- To clean after making chocolate or other food products, wash with soap and warm tap water.