This hand held capper is an economical alternative to bulky bench bottle cappers. Use this durable, plastic capper to securely crimp caps onto the top of pry-off bottles.
- Red Plastic
- Magnet feature holds bottle cap in place
- Spring loaded arms provide leverage and make crimping easy
- Works on most standard sized pop-off caps
- Compatible with bottles with 5/8 – 3/4 inch lip
- Dimensions: 6.5 inch handles, 3.5 inches tall, 2.75 inches wide
- Country of Origin: Italy
Instructions for Using Red Wing Emily Capper:
Use to cap beer bottles or other home fermented products, even kombucha!
Other Equipment Required for Bottling Beer:
Sanitizer, Priming Sugar, Bottle Filler, Siphon Hose, Bottling Bucket or Carboy and Racking Cane, Caps and Bottles.
Click here to view our complete list of beer equipment kits and supplies.