Homemade yogurt made with goat milk tends to be rather thin but adding powdered goat milk can significantly improve the consistency. CapraMilk is a powdered goat milk made by Mt. Capra Foods (see more below).
- Contains: 16 ounces CapraMilk
- Instant powdered goat milk.
- Contains vitamins A, C, and D.
- Excellent source of calcium.
- Free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones, and antibiotics.
- Shelf Life and Storage: Best stored in fridge or freezer, as hot temperatures can cause rancidity. When stored at room temperature, this product is best used 12-18 months from the manufacture date printed on the product packaging.
About Mt. Capra Foods
- Mt. Capra goats freely graze on organically maintained open pasture in the Pacific Northwest, and their diets are supplemented with certified organic, GMO-free grain.
- The milk is processed locally.
- Mt. Capra is in the process of going through organic certification and produces milk which is free of pesticides, herbicides, growth hormones and antibiotics.