Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Probiotic-rich Yogurt Potato Salad
Using yogurt instead of mayo, this recipe is a great one to make ahead for a delicious side or to serve with baked crackers and sliced fruit for a cool, easy lunch.
- 1 pound new potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces fresh, plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 large boiled eggs, cooled, and chopped
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- Chop potatoes into 1-inch pieces. In medium-sized pot, boil the potatoes in salted water until just tender. Drain into a clean colander.
- Sprinkle drained potatoes with vinegar; cool at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, pecans, mustard, celery salt, pepper sauce, and chopped eggs. Set aside.
- Toss tomatoes with the vinegar potatoes; add to yogurt mixture. Stir and toss to blend.
- Refrigerate for a few hours. Serve chilled.
Ready for More Recipes Using Yogurt?