Yogurt and Mayonnaise Salad Dressing
If you use your own homemade mayonnaise with this recipe, you can truly say “I made it from scratch!”
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients and blend or whisk well to combine.
- Place in a covered jar in the refrigerator overnight or for 5 to 6 hours to allow the flavors to blend and to chill the dressing sufficiently.
Ready to Learn More?