Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Yogurt and Mayonnaise Salad Dressing
If you use your own homemade mayonnaise with this recipe, you can truly say “I made it from scratch!”
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients and blend or whisk well to combine.
- Place in a covered jar in the refrigerator at least 5-6 hours, to allow the flavors to blend and to chill the dressing sufficiently.
Ready for More Cultured Condiment Recipes?