Xylitol, a natural sweetener extracted from birch trees, is just right for homemade toothpaste and mouthwash. Xylitol is a low-glycemic product that is metabolized without insulin, making it safe for diabetics. Some people say Xylitol tastes sweeter than cane sugar!
- All natural sweetener
- Use 1:1 as a sugar substitute
- Some find xylitol sweeter than sugar, so use less at first
- Country of Origin: USA
Allergen Information for Xylitol
- Xylitol contains no artificial colors or flavors and no additives or preservatives.
- Xylitol is free of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s) and contains no gelatin or animal source materials.
- Xylitol contains none of the following allergens: Bee products, Corn, Dairy, Egg or Egg byproducts, Fish or Fish byproducts, Fragrance, Gluten, Nuts (any type), Salt, Soy, Starch, Sugar, Wheat, Yeast.
Xylitol Storage Information
Store in a tightly sealed container in a cool place. No refrigeration necessary.