Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles
These waffles tend to be softer than the white flour version.
- 2½ cups finely ground wheat flour
- 2 cups yogurt, buttermilk, or kefir
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Mix the flour and the yogurt, buttermilk, or kefir. Cover and place in a warm area overnight.
- Stir in the eggs, honey, butter, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Cook in a hot, well-oiled waffle iron until golden on both sides.
- Serve with butter and honey or syrup, jam, peanut butter, or fresh fruit.
Ready for More Cultured Breakfast Ideas?