8 oz. organic hard red wheat sprout seeds for growing wheat grass.
Grow wheatgrass at home for juicing and more. Growing wheatgrass takes approximately 6-9 days and the grass can last up to a week in the fridge if stored properly. The seeds have a shelf like of 1.5 to 3 years if stored at 70 degrees.
Wheatgrass is a source of vitamins A, B, C, E and K as well as Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, Pantotheric Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium, Amino Acids and Trace Elements. Contains up to 30% protein.
Questions on Hard Red Wheat Sprout Seeds for Wheatgrass
- From cheryl at 3/6/2013 8:18 PM
- From brigitte at 5/26/2013 1:17 PM
- From Mayra at 12/28/2013 1:38 PM
- From marei at 2/17/2014 8:23 PM
- From Lacey at 4/7/2014 4:53 PM