**Please see the important shipping information below prior to ordering**
Make delicious baked goods with sprouted 100% organic wheat berries from To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company. Sprouted grain contains more vitamins, minerals, and enzymes than conventional grain. Sprouting the wheat berries (kernels) reduces or eliminates phytic acid that inhibits the absorption of nutrients.
- Hard Red Spring Wheat
- Hard White Spring Wheat
Two Options Available
- Whole Wheat Berries: Mill your own sprouted flour fresh just prior to baking for best flavor and nutritional value.
- Freshly Milled Flour
Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
Country of Origin: USA and Canada
- 1-, 5-, and 10-lb quantities shipped in food-grade plastic that is heat sealed.
- 25- and 50-lb. quantities shipping in 3-ply paper bags, also approved for food contact.
Sprouted wheat flour can be used in recipes calling for all-purpose or whole wheat flour using a 1:1 ratio. Sprouted wheat flour makes wonderful bread, pizza, biscuits, cookies, and many other baked goods.
Sprouted wheat berries are 100% organic. Once the berries are milled into flour, the flour will generally keep for 3 to 4 months in the pantry, 6 to 8 months in the refrigerator, or up to 14 months in the freezer.
Shipping Information: This item is available for shipping to the contiguous US only (excludes AK, HI, PR, VI, APO/FPO, US Territories, etc.). This item ships directly from the manufacturer via their choice of carrier and will arrive separately from other items in your order. Specific shipping options (UPS, USPS, Fed Ex, etc.) and expedited shipping options are not available for this item. If a specific shipping option or expedited shipping is selected at check out, it will not apply to this item.
Questions on Sprouted Wheat
Items 11 to 14 of 14 total
- From sandra at 1/28/12 2:09 PM
- From Jenna at 1/27/12 10:34 AM
- From elizabeth at 2/22/11 2:39 PM
- What temp. are sprouted grains dried at - what temp is low temp? Should I freeze sprouted grains for long term storage?
- The grains are dried between 110º and 120ºF. Once ground into flour, it will generally keep for 3-4 months in the pantry, 6-8 months in the refrigerator or up to 14 months in the freezer.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Rgordey at 1/23/11 12:54 PM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
Sprouted flour, sprouted grains, food dehydrators, fermenting pots and ready-to-eat vegetables, juices and condiments:
--Are available to ship within the contiguous US only (exceptions can be made for food dehydrators to ship to AK and HI with an additional surcharge, please see the product description).
--No shipping outside the US.
--Ship directly from the manufacturer via their choice of ground-based shipping methods. If upgraded shipping is desired (e.g. 2 day, overnight, etc.) please contact us for a custom shipping quote. Upgraded shipping costs will not be calculated accurately at checkout for these items.