Tzatziki Sauce with Dill
Tzatziki is a creamy sauce served as an appetizer with vegetables and other sauces or drizzled over grilled meat.
- 1 cup yogurt, strained for 2-4 hours
- 1 cucumber
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh or 1½ teaspoon dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the cucumber and remove the seeds and soft portion.
- Use a food processor to puree the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a serving dish, cover and chill for several hours prior to serving.
Ready for More Savory Yogurt Recipes?