This is a healthier version of the high-fat, high-calorie French delicacy and very delicious.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (coconut, rice, or almond milk)
- 2 12- to 14-ounce cubes tofu
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 10 berries of choice (optional)
- 10 mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Place chocolate chips and non-dairy milk in a double boiler and heat gently until blended.
- Place tofu, vanilla, and chocolate chip/non-dairy milk mixture in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer into small individual serving dishes and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator or 30 minutes in the freezer. Serve topped with strawberries and garnished with mint.
- Variation: Add a chopped banana to the blender or food processor when you process the tofu and chocolate together.