Highly digestible gluten-free sourdough breads, muffins, pancakes, and pizza. These recipes are excellent for people with multiple food allergies. No gluten, milk, eggs, soy, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, gums, or yeast!
Author Sharon Kane presents extensive and detailed directions to help you get started making your own gluten-free starters. The book also includes 40 delicious recipes plus a section on pancakes and interesting variations. It includes a section dedicated to recipes that are also rice-free.
The recipes in this book can be made by creating a starter using brown rice flour and adding water kefir, milk kefir or even kombucha. Full instructions are included in the book. (You may also wish to use an established Brown Rice Sourdough Starter.)
Click here to learn more about the techniques and ingredients used by this author.
Questions on The Art of Gluten-Free Sourdough Baking
- From meg at 1/21/11 8:35 PM
can i preview a recipe using brown rice sourdough to see if i would
like to try it and buy the book? thank you.
- We don't a way of giving you a recipe to preview but the author does maintain a blog with some recipes: http://glutenfreesourdough.blogspot.com/. We actually had an opportunity to meet the author in person and sample her bread at a conference a few months back and it was quite impressive--we would never have guessed it was gluten-free.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Catherine at 10/6/13 10:46 AM
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- great purchase so far Review by chelseamcn
Quality Value Price