Save 20% Site Wide! Coupon code: HOLIDAY
$3.99 Flat Rate Shipping* Click here for details
Cheese wax helps prevent unwanted mold growth while retaining moisture in the aging cheese. Use this brush to coat homemade hard cheeses in cheese wax.
- Dimensions: 6-inch handle with 1.5-inch bristles.
- Materials: Wooden handle with natural boar bristles.
- We recommend applying two thin coats of wax to the cheese versus one thick coat.
- Allow the first coat to dry completely before applying the second coat.
- To clean, wipe as much wax from brush as possible immediately after use. Brush may be stiff but will soften again in hot wax.
- Store brush in a bag between uses to prevent dust accumulation.
Learn more about Waxing Hard Cheeses.
Questions on Cheese Wax Brush
- From Elisabeth at 8/17/2013 7:38 PM
- What is the best way to clean the wax out of the brush?
- While the wax is still hot, wipe as much wax as you can out of the brush with a paper towel or rag. It's ok if some wax is left on the brush afterwards, as it will heat up and soften the next time you use the brush. Store the brush in a sealed container or plastic bag to keep dust and debris from accumulating.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- Excellent Review by peewee
Quality Price Value
Product is good quality and affordable.
(Posted on 4/16/2014)
Updating your cart...