Make larger batches of tea for Kombucha. Also useful for herbs and spices.
Eliminate the waste of paper tea bags. Stainless steel, 3-inch mesh tea ball infuser. Fill half full with loose tea and place in hot water to steep tea.
Stainless steel tea infusers are safe to use when making Kombucha as long as they are removed prior to the culture being added to the tea.
Questions on Mesh Tea Ball Infuser 3 inch
- From Teresa at 2/12/14 5:02 PM
- From Timothy at 10/23/13 7:55 AM
- Straining the seeds out of kefir is a bit of a pain. Suppose I put the seeds in this ball, and suspended the ball in the milk. Then I'd just need to pull out the ball to remove the seeds. Since it's made of stainless steel, it shouldn't cause any chemical complications. Do you think this would work?
- This would be fine as long as the grains have plenty of room in the tea ball and you're sure it is stainless steel. It would be helpful to swirl the tea ball around in the jar a few times during the culturing process. This will more evenly distribute the yeast and bacteria throughout the milk and give the grains better access to fresh food.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own QuestionBack to the product page
- It works Review by sawalt
Quality Price Value
- Okay. Review by Beth
Quality Value Price