Sun-dried Tomato, Basil, Hazelnut, and Kefir Dip
The many flavors in this dip blend to make one delcious snack. Use as a bread-spread or as a dip for raw veggies or chips.
- 1 cup strained kefir (consistency of sour cream or slightly thicker)
- ½ cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup lightly packed basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or grated
- Combine all ingredients together except 2 tablespoons of the hazelnuts. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.
- Just prior to serving, sprinkle with reserved hazelnuts.
Ready for More Delicious Cultured Dips?