Strawberries with Kombucha Mint Sauce
A fun recipe for dressing up your dessert with a little culture!
- 2 tablespoons kombucha
- 2 tablespoon very fine sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, and mint. Stir until the sugar dissolves and is fully incorporated.
- Combine the strawberries and the sauce.
- Marinate 1-2 hours prior to serving. Serve at room temperature, alone or over ice cream, sponge cake, or shortbread.
Want More Cultured Dessert Sauce Recipes?