Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker with Timer
- Product Review (submitted on March 13, 2014):
I am usually leery of single-use gadgets, especially those that take up a lot of storage space. This is one that passed my "must have" test. Here's why I love it:
1. GLASS JARS! Easy to clean, no worries about the possibility of nasty chemicals leaching into my kids' yogurt. Oh, and the single-serve thing is just genius. Pop one out of the 'fridge and give directly to hungry kiddo (Mom-if you're reading this, don't worry. The baby has hers spooned into a baby-proof bowl).
2. The timer. Sure, you need to fetch the jars after they're finished and get them into the 'fridge; however, if you're like me, you lose track of time. I'd rather the yogurt sit there at room temp for a little while than continue cooking away while I'm off doing whatever it is I do all day...and, for the sake of honesty, setting an outside timer isn't quite in the cards for me. I have an older oven with a timer that could wake the dead, so having a soft chime is lovely - especially since I have children who nap. :-)
3. The unit is a snap to clean. No nooks or crannies - just wipe it down with a damp cloth.
4. Are you still here? GO BUY THIS! :D